About Web of Ideas Limited
Who are we?
We are an IT company based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, with customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
We specialise in business websites and e-commerce websites (online shops). We offer a 'one stop shop' service to design, build and host your business website and/or email.
We also offer a bespoke development service to design and build any website (or other IT system) that you may require. Recent examples include:
- A website that integrates with the legacy 'Fourth Shift' manufacturing system.
- A website that communicates securely with web-services supplying gas and electricity prices.
- A system that monitors changes on other websites to trigger alerts.
- Development of an automatic licence-key verification system, so purchasers of software can register their product online.
- Data migration processing - migration of several million items of data from a legacy system to a new system.
- Development of monitoring and control systems for local councils that utilise sensitive and confidential data.
The company founder and director is Richard Barrett
, BSc Hons.
Richard, 43, had a successful career as an IT freelancer for many years before starting Web of Ideas Ltd. He has over two decades of experience in the IT and internet sectors, and has worked at a senior level for large blue-chip companies such as British Telecom, nPower and Capita.
He was a founding employee of the internet start up 'CDE Solutions' from 2001 - 2004, and has been involved as a technical and business consultant in a number of other small companies and start-ups.
Previous directorships are "Spyro Software Limited" and "Barrett Computing Services Limited".
, 42, is the company secretary. Her background is in accounts, marketing and customer service. After taking time off as a full time mother, she has concentrated on her own successful e-commerce business as well as working part-time for Web of Ideas Ltd.
Her accounts background combined with her business skills and experience are of great value to the company.
Web of Ideas also employ web developers and designers from a trusted pool of freelancers. All design and development work is performed or overseen by Richard Barrett, and guaranteed to be of the highest standard.
Our structure enables us to keep costs as low as possible so we can remain extremely competitive.
Most of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations. We can provide references and will gladly put you in direct contact with current customers.
We offer top quality, guaranteed work for a fee that won’t break the bank. Why not contact us
to talk through your requirements or to arrange a quote?